 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 30 (-5)
  Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series)

I haven't gotten any comments, so I was wondering if people find these useful or pointless? What do you like/dislike about these posts? I have more ideas, but there is little point in posting them if nobody will use them. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Archangel fighter

(...) Thanks. As to the engine pods, I suppose they could be booster. I have not gotten to the point where I develop descriptive details for my models. Travis (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  IPDS Ice Speeder  [DAT]

Here's a model for my "Ice Planet: The Dark Side" theme. The height is adjustable for various terrains and for easy getting on and off. It looks best at a low height and slightly tilted forward. As always, please LMKWYT. --Bram 0 IPDS Ice Speeder 0 (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  F4U Corsair  [DAT]

Here's the F4u look-a-like that goes with the other WWII type plane. I cheated on this one. Not sure whether some of the parts I used were even done in blue? I don't have them. 0 ---...--- 0 Name: f4u.dat 0 0 F4u Corsair 0 by Justin Hadella 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Archangel fighter

Travis Dickinson <travis@pdn.net> wrote in <3743755D.417E219C@pdn.net>: (...) Travis, Great model! I like the engine pods on the top (boosters (?) I suppose), and the creative use of the bent technic beams. Great job! Ben Ben Vaughan (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact