 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 290 (-5)
  Re: LCadville

someone want to give me directions to uploading a dat file??? I don't have the time to figure it all out for sure.. so if someone can just give me an idea of what I have to do... I'll send up my Train station, you can add that... it's not as nice as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LCadville

Ah, STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE movie poster. That, would be cool, Jeff :) Ryan "I knew that the Lord had a plan for me that at some point was going to unfold. I was determined to be ready." Jeff Hostetler ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LCadville

(...) I wanna see how you make a disco ball. :) Greg, Can the disco have an '80s night and an Anime Music night? :) That reminds me: Anyone know if Pov-Ray can include image files? Like a jpeg or bmp? I wanna make a movie theatre, and I have a great (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LCadville

(...) I'll stick with running for Mayor, thanks anyway! ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LCadville

(...) You could create a nonexisting piece to make a hill.. (hides from purists) Oh by the way, could Lcadville use a Disco? I was thinking it was finally time for me to download LDraw this weekend, and a I have been planning a Disco as a warmup (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact