 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2227
Re: Minifig arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
I am having troule rotating the minifig arms so that they connect properly with
the torsos. What are the correct rotation angles? Also, the pre-made minifigs
seem to use old versions of the arm parts. Maybe it could be updated to use the
newest versions?

What editor do you use? I know that Bricksmith and MLCAD have minifig editors,
and I'm pretty sure LeoCAD has a minifig "wizard", too.

Finally, I think it would be useful to have a pre-assembled set of arms and
hands that can be used with any torso.

Good idea.

Jim