 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 222
  Crusade Ship  [DAT]

This ship looks kinda like the techno-mages' ships from the show crusade. This is my first post so please exuse it if it doesn't look exactly like the ship. 0 Model exported from LeoCAD 0 Original name: CrusadeS1.lcd 0 STEP 1 0 120.00 -8.00 100.00 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Crusade Ship

(...) Allright! You got the poster to work! Look like a nice model but I haven't seen the show so I can't tell you if it's accurate (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)