 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2194
2193  |  2195
Subject:
Looking for 7819 as a .DAT file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:26:47 GMT

Hi,

I found 7740, 7815 and 7820 on brickshelf but unfortunately no 7819, does anyone
has it as a file maybe?

Why do I am looking for that? I want to include a lego room in my website
(www.adri.de) with my (and maybe your?) lego MOCS and sets and some nice
animations like (just a draft animation for showing what I am thinking about):

http://www.adri.de/animationen/ani_mallet.html

Later I also want to present the MOCS and sets in 'real 3D', means it will be
possible to view the LEGOs from any site and angle.

Thanks and best Regards,
adrian