 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2165 (-5)
  Re: Alternate MOC files with a challenge

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathanael Kuipers wrote: SNIP (...) Cool! Now I've got to cook up a cool 4403 alternate by August 10th to get instructions for that Heli... -Paul (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

  Alternate MOC files with a challenge

Hi! The last couple of years I have tried to inspire many people to build there own alternate MOCs. Although I've seen quite a lot of these cool models there are still many people only asking for instructions or CAD files. Before I am going to work (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

  Re: 10170 Instructions?

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: Crossposting to .cad tree I've seen the new 10170 rendered in ldraw, and the (URL) parts list>, but am wondering if anybody has posted an ldraw file of the set yet and if so, where that might be. TIA, JOHN -Orion (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, FTX)

  Correction to: Spherical Podule  [DAT]

(...) There was a slight error on the corridor mounting clips - a missing 1x3 plate. This is corrected in this version. Jason Railton 0 FILE spherical_podule.ldr 0 Spherical Podule (Final Assembly) 0 Name: spherical_podule.ldr 0 Author: JJ Railton 0 (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Spherical Podule  [DAT]

This is the DAT file for my Spherical Stellar Cartography Podule. Each part of the structure tells you how many to build. You need one stand, one base and one top. The stand uses the 'Classic' Moonbase standard, so you'll have to put longer legs on (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact