 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2127
  Mini-Figure Reindeer

I built a Christmas Train this year and as part of the train, I made a (URL) Santa Claus, his sled and reindeer>. I really liked the reindeer since they look realistic from a distance and they are mini-figure scale. I have created the reindeer in (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.town, FTX)