 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2075 (-5)
  MOC: cannon70.ldr - Firing Cannon From the 70's  [DAT]

So you think that firing cannons is something new in the wonderful world of LEGO. Well, you're wrong. Here's an LDraw model file of the cannon that killed so many maxifigs in the awful battles back in the late 70's... How it wored? Just remove the (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) It was interesting to compare the way you split it into submodels with the way I did it. One of the reasons it took me so long (well actually I never fiished it because I got stuck) was I wasn't sure exactly what order you would put it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) There's always the night as well :D (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Hello Tim, I feel sorry for being too fast.... ;-) In fact that has been my third instruction I did with LPub and I fear it might be the last one for quite a while. It is simply too time cosuming to do such an instruction and additionally I am (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Very nice work Ben! Can't wait to see it on the BIP! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact