 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2031
Re: New Dice (4x4x4 cube)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
Here's a new, smaller D6!  Since I don't have six numbered tiles, I decided >to use six distinct /colored/ tiles

Are you aware that LEGO made an official die part for the games included with
some sets of the Adventures Orient Expedition line? Here is a reference with a
picture: http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x268

According to Peeron one can be found inside sets #7419 - Dragon Fortress, #7417
- Temple of Mount Everest and #7418 - Scorpion Palace. The're also abundantly
available on Bricklink.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.