 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1942
    MoonBase Corridor 2.0 ? —Jason S. Mantor
   I was playing around with moonbase ideas, but the current standard corridors only allow one MF to walk through at a time and aren't big enough for trams or monorails : ( I took a stab at a new revision of a moonbase corridor. The 4 red (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)