 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1903
1902  |  1904
Subject:
Datsville rev 016 - Submissions welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:35:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Available at http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/datsvill/
(keep the rev014.zip as a backup in case I've made a mistake somewhere!)

Just fixed some minor errors.

Welcome to submit models! I want more vehicles, but all models are welcome.
Gardeners, we have more plants in the LDraw library then back in '99. Please
feel free to experiment and submit your results to me. The fastest way to
have a model implemented in my version of Datsville is to provide a
ready-made suggestion on where to place it.

I'm constantly short of time. :-(
So if you want it implemented fast, along with your model, you can supply a
suggestion model that I can use to evaluate the look. That model file can
just look like this:

0 John Smith's suggestion
0 Name: js0001.ldr
1 16  0 0 0  1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  town10.ldr
1 1   310 0 -100  1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  mycar01.ldr
1 4  220 0 20  1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  mymc01.ldr
1 2  200 0 0  0 0 1  0 1 0  0 0 1  mymf02.ldr
0

(This is just an example; they will probably not land inside the town10 area.)

Please include just one or two town areas. (town10.ldr, town1-1.ldr etc)
Don't bother too much about the naming of the files, I will likely rename
them anyway.

I may alter the files a little at will, so by submitting them to me, you
need to understand and agree with those conditions.

Have fun and (hopefully) watch Datsville grow again!
/Tore