 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1892
Re: New MPD: Harley-Davidson Hovercycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Gary Blessing writes:
Isn't it nice to get parts back?

Well, now I have to sort them...

I've Been at a loss for something to build lately,
now I can play around with three of your models.

Enjoy!

BTW, any chance you might do the Esprit?
I did it a few days ago from the pics and I'm curious
how close I got.

Yes, the Esprit is probably next in line.  Should be pretty easy too.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org