 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1885
Re: New MPD: Hearse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I just finished LDrawing my 8-wide Hearse model:
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?m=hearse
http://lego.bldesign.org/dat/hearse.mpd
Notice the crazy SNOT used for the grillwork.
Enjoy!
--Bram

Cool Bram,

Now the mins have a place to ride in on the trip to the great ABS remelter
in the sky.

I was playing with the same grill parts last night, from my 5561. Those
rounds are darn hard to get out of the chrome, I had to use my teeth, and
one is still daunting me.

George