 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1875 (-10)
  Re: LGEO version of 3144.dat

(...) Lutz Uhlmann, the LGEO author, hasn't made any update for more than 3 years, but have a collection of 12 parts, that I have corrected. I plan to publish the parts after the next L3P update. (...) Currently the only way is to hack the binary (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  LGEO version of 3144.dat

Hello, First of all: me a beginner, so be gentle with me :) Now: Only recently I discovered the possibility to render files, created with MLCad, with L3PAO. Also, I'm now using the LGEO library to make even better renderings. Examples in: (URL) But (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Instructions now available for my black truck and red/white trailer

The black truck I built a few months ago is now available in LDraw format. First, the pics of the actual truck and trailer: (URL) that folder, I have added folders for the cab and for the trailer. The cab has been moderated, but the trailer is not (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: compiling dat files

(...) I wouldn't fall on my sword about that too hard, it's a neat feature of the interface that not everyone knows about... take care! (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: compiling dat files

Larry- Uhhhhh. Yep- feeling really stupid about right now- I was just using my newsreader......I'll try the web. Thanks. Sam (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: compiling dat files

(...) you can do that but if you are using the web interface, just click on the "[DAT]" tag in the header of the post, and when the "save as" dialog comes up, save it as a file in a convenient place for you to work with it in your favorite tool. If (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  compiling dat files

Afternoon everyone- I'm new to posting here- what is the best way to compile some of the models here into a .dat file? Do I just copy the text and save it as a .dat file somewhere. Clueless, Sam (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Show your renderings in Zwolle!

Right! And if you do decide to mail pictures to Jeroen, mail me the DAT or MPD file, so we can show how it was created! Mail to jmolen@globalxs.nl Thanks! Jaco "Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H3qE4H.AM1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Show your renderings in Zwolle!

Hi, I will attend Legoworld in Zwolle and will bring a computer to run a slideshow of LDraw pics. It would be nice if all you people would send 1 or more pictures of MOCs and sets rendered with POV-Ray, Bryce or whatever you use as long the pictures (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: Lighthouse

snip Unfortunately I have no internal structure, I did not have that meny bricks, on the top is main guts the light, lens and plently of windows. All lighthouses are diffrent providing wide range of stiles. Andrew sorry I can not spell. (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact