 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1850
Re: HELP Nedded: Datsville Petrol Station needs new hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:53:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson writes:

Anyway, new hoses must be installed. Who wants to remanufacture them?

I'm not at all any hose wizard, but I gave it a little try.
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/datsvill/_bjwgas5.zip (7k)
If anyone feels like improving them, I included the LDS source.

/Tore