 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1795
  Re: Spiffcraft instructions? (Revisited)

This was by Dave Schuler. Spiffcraft: (URL) without landing gear: (URL) dome canopy parts: (URL) made a minor change in x521.dat because it wouldn't access the subparts. If anyone has any problems with the dome or spiffcraft please let me know! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Scumcraft model (was: Re: Spiffcraft instructions? (Revisited)

And while I'm at it: Here's the Scumcraft with some minor revisions from Jason Mantor's version: The model: (URL) you'll most likely need for the model: (URL) if anyone has any problems, let me know. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)