 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1785
  7181 UCS Tie Interceptor

A first release of the UCS TIE Interceptor is posted on my website: www.pobursky.com . A few pattern parts are modeled as unpatterned as I am still working on the patterning. -Orion (make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)