 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1784
    American Class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive —Jonathan Wilson
   This is the .dat file for my American Class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive that I built recently. You will need 3 unofficial parts to view this, the steam cylinders part by Thomas Burger, 3039p11.dat (for some reason there is a problem with the version of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)