 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1763
    Spiderbot and current state of my ALM (stage 3) project —Damien Guichard
   Here is the Spiderbot DAT file with groups and rotation points, as saved by MLCad. The actual temporary draft for ALM (stage 3) is in my previous post. Damien 0 Spiderbot: My first ALM specification 0 Author: damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr 0 ROTATION (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)