 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1754
  Space Invaders Aracde  [DAT]

Is all work NO play giving your mini-figs stress? Well downlaod the Ldraw file so that they can play the space invaders acrade game... -AHui 0 Name: Arcade_Cabinet.ldr 0 Author: Ahui Herrera 0 e-Mail: Jedi_agh@yahoo.com 0 WRITE (URL) ROTATION CENTER (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Space Invaders Aracde  [DAT]

Hi arcade gamers! :) AH> Is all work NO play giving your mini-figs stress? Well downlaod the Ldraw AH> file so that they can play the space invaders acrade game... AH> -AHui My mini-figs said: "Wow! What a nice space invaders arcade game! Thanks (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Space Invaders Aracde

Ahui: This is really nice. I am sure that someday my minis will enjoy playing this game. BTW, there may be some spaces in between some of your elements. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)