 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1736
    Corner Unit —Steve Bliss
   This isn't lego, but it is LDraw, so I thought I'd share it... For Kristin's birthday, I'm going to build her a corner unit with shelves, drawers, and even some work surfaces. Naturally, I wanted to develop some reasonably detailed plans before I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Corner Unit —Tore Eriksson
   (...) ... (...) plytop.dat and plyd210 seem to be missing. I once used LDraw to arrange my apartment, using very crude models of the furniture. /Tore (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Corner Unit —Steve Bliss
   (...) Serves me right for hand-assembling the MPD. :( I'll post a corrected version in a while. (...) Did you post the results? I've seen one or two CAD'ish, non-lego uses of LDraw. I thought I had posted one of my earlier efforts (a two-bed loft (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)