 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1729
    Engine and steering of the 956 car chassis —Richard Carter
   I'm trying to reconstruct the original Lego car chassis. Unfortunately I've been unable to locate the LDRAW files for the engine and steering. Can anyone help? (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Engine and steering of the 956 car chassis —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Did you check out the instruction scans at Brickshelf? (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Engine and steering of the 956 car chassis —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) BTW, this group is primarily for posting .DAT contents of models, but not official sets. Followup discussions are also ok. Your query would probably be more correctly posted in lugned.cad, or even lugnet.technic. Fredrik (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)