 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1725 (-5)
  New MOC: Minifig scale Y-Wing  [DAT]

This is the third of 5 star wars DATs. I wait the light to come since more than a year. So it is time to share. If someone can figure out how to continue... What is included is: 1. a minifig scale X-Wing 2. a minifig scale Tie-Fighter 3. a minifig (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  New MOC: Minifig scale Tie-Fighter  [DAT]

This is the second of 5 star wars DATs. I wait the light to come since more than a year. So it is time to share. If someone can figure out how to continue... What is included is: 1. a minifig scale X-Wing 2. a minifig scale Tie-Fighter 3. a minifig (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  New MOC: Minifig scale X-Wing  [DAT]

This is the first of 5 star wars DATs. I wait the light to come since more than a year. So it is time to share. If someone can figure out how to continue... What is included is: 1. a minifig scale X-Wing 2. a minifig scale Tie-Fighter 3. a minifig (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Minifig glasses  [DAT]

Though there are not yet official Minifig Heads with Glasses Patterns, I wanted to put glasses on a character. I took a more true-to-life approach: adding a couple of rings and quads in front of the face. Here's a small picture: (URL) Germain (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  curbs & sidewalks, urban  [DAT]

I came up with some ideas for curbs and sidewalks for a more urban setting. If anyone has any preferences or suggestions, let me know. 0 Untitled 0 Name: curbs.dat 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 1 7 120 0 -200 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 611P01.DAT 1 14 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact