 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1719
    The M-Series first variation. The M-1. —Rick Hallman
   I am way to lazy to render this today. If I get a good response, I will do the M-2 (Heavy Energy Weapons), and M-3 (Heavy Particle Weapons) Modules for the M-Series. This is the M-1, or a basic transport. It has an exposed core, allowing the deep (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)