 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1682
  Re: new site on converting LDraw buildings to Sim City 3000 Unlimited Building Architecht Plus

(...) G'day Mike, Yeah, I finally started using their Site Map yesterday to find things. Originally I was worried it was for the entire EA world, but it's just for the SimCity site. It's about the best way to get around there now IMHO. Using it I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: new site on converting LDraw buildings to Sim City 3000 Unlimited Building Architecht Plus

Nope. There's no way of getting at those roads & utilities. And, you're right. There are different resolution images of those roads and utilities, depending on which zoom you're using. Right now I'm looking at an open source clone of Sim City. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: new site on converting LDraw buildings to Sim City 3000 Unlimited Building Architecht Plus

Oh, BTW. Nice job on the highway interchange! That looks really nice! Mike (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)