 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1657
  The 'guts' of a blaster cannon  [DAT]

I got bored today because it is 95+ degrees here. So I dug into my 'special parts' tool rack and built this. It is a FULL blaster cannon. Not just the piece, but the actual guts of a blaster cannon with prefire chamber, targeting attenae and other (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)