 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1650
    Current OMR entries question —Dwight Abernathy
   Hello, I understand that Brickshelf has a limit on the age of instruction scans. However, are there any limits on DAT files? I'm working on a DAT of a currently available model and would like to share it when I'm finished. But I was wondering: will (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general)

        Re: Current OMR entries question —Tim Courtney
   (...) Good question. I will ask someone. Just FYI, the OMR is not up yet, but it is being worked on by another AFOL. I need to check on the progress for that project, hopefully it will only be a few months before it is online and in working order. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)