 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 163
  Re: Star Wars Microfig Cloakshape Fighter

(...) pretty cool, jeff! i also like the little write-up/description for the ship ..joseph g (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Star Wars Microfig Cloakshape Fighter

(...) Well, I figured that since not everyone has heard of these ships, I might as well give some details. :) All this info is from "The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels" Jeff (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)