 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1576
Re: polaris (7161 gungan sub alternate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Mladen Pejic writes:
However, I'm currently working on this huge, make that really huge, mecha
transport, and it's taking some time to finish. I really haven't worked on it
much due to school work, but I'm hoping to get more of it done this
"SUPERSIZED" weekend. ;-)

this sounds wild, i'll be looking forward to some pics

BTW what are planning on doing next Joseph?

time spent with lego has been drastically reduced these days but i'm keeping
boxes of star wars stuff opened and around for whenever i need to "get away
from it all".

take care!

..joseph g