 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1570 (-5)
  Re: Warhammer 40K Space Marines Dreadnought - bannerpole fix  [DAT]

I was looking at this, and I think that the top of the banner pole won't stand on its own. To do that, a modification such as the one in this included dat would perhaps be necessary. 0 Untitled 0 Name: neweagle.dat 0 Author: Wes Hellman 0 Unofficial (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Warhammer 40K Space Marines Dreadnought  [DAT]

LMKWYT Here's my rendition of a Space Marines Dreadnought from the Warhammer 40,000 game, complete with base! :) It is, more or less, the actual size of a WH40K dreadnought. I haven't built it yet, though I tested segments out when I compared the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Dice

Nice construction! I didn't believe it was possible to build this in lego but it is !!! Unfortunatly we don't posses enough of these 2x2 round tiles to build it in real life, but I'm replacing them with square tiles, and that works too!!! thank you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Need a few parts for 8448  [DAT]

Hey Brett, Great job on the model. I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I just got it :). Do you have the tires yet? I attatched the dat if you don't. I did some work on the flexable axels with Fredrick Glockner's ldraw_mode for Emacs (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Pop Racer. . . (Ok ok, I hit the wrong key :)  [DAT]

(...) Boy, I tell ya, make one little mistake and see what happens :))). No, it's not grey. I used 24 bit colors for everything on it so that it would look better when redered with POV-Ray. Try using MLCad if you can, that's what I used to build it. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact