 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1560
    Re: Pop Racer. . . —Rick Hallman
   Good job, we can't forget those Pop Racers. The Dr Pepper Peeps, the Coca Cola Calvary, the Pepsi Pushers... :) My viewer showed it grey. was it supposed to be? Rick (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Pop Racer. . . (Ok ok, I hit the wrong key :) —Ronald Scott Moody
   (...) Boy, I tell ya, make one little mistake and see what happens :))). No, it's not grey. I used 24 bit colors for everything on it so that it would look better when redered with POV-Ray. Try using MLCad if you can, that's what I used to build it. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)