 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1539
  Twin Pod Cloud Car dat file (proposed)  [DAT]

I've been toying with a Twin Pod Cloud Car. I've found that most designs had issues with the canopy. Since the car is basically used in planetary conditions in the movie I used something else, open cockpit. Anyway, I took a couple liberties with the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Twin Pod Cloud Car dat file (proposed)

Looks nice. I think a cockpit is pretty important though. I built one a while back out of naboo fighter parts that I thought turned out okay given the parts selection. You can check it out here: (URL) MacDonald" <steven.macdonald@us...catel.com> (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Twin Pod Cloud Car dat file (proposed)

Hey Steven that's clever, it looks just like what i'd imagine the official version of the cloud cars to be. keep on building! ..joseph g (...) actually (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Twin Pod Cloud Car dat file (proposed)

Here are some POV Ray/MLCad images of this... (URL) for the comments... Steven (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)