 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1508
Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette Convertable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:18:02 GMT

I have a .dat of one that Bram Lambrecht did a while back, you might find it
by searching in this group.

Gary

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
I just love that Miniland scale! Great work! How about a Cadillac '59?

/Tore

Ryan Dennett wrote:

Here is the .dat file for my '57 'Vette Convertable. I will be uploading • the
rest of the files for the Hardtop & Softtop models as well as my • "Corvette
Country Road" scene to • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2981
For the original post and for more info see
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=942  Comments in regard to this are
extremely welcome, so please comment. :)

As always, PLMKWYT.

Ryan

0 Name: 57convrt.dat