 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1506
Re: GM Hummer (Civilian 4-door hard-top)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Before converting the Hummer into an HMMWV (pictures soon), I made a DAT file
so you could see how the civilian version was built.
Please LMKWYT!

Bram, wonderfull model! i likeit, there are many differences in the Military
hmmvs and civilian ones. I look forward to seeing the hummvmodles you make.
also the viper,wonderfull job.