 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1495
  Re: F-16 Fighting Falcon

WHen I viewd it it looke dvery.... exploded and missing parts. I know planes. This may be a F-16, but both LDLIte and MLCad/LEdit say it's no. It looks like it's the bottmom half with pieces everywhere. Rick 'USAF is to air as Marines is to Spirit' (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: F-16 Fighting Falcon

(...) It (...) Hmmmm...so it does. Well, it looks like I'll have to rebuild it. Once it is fixed, I'll send the model again. Thank you for the feedback. --Ryan (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)