 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1475
  Re: Full motorized sports car - DAT file

(...) Wow! That's quite close! Nice job working from only photos! The only real differences are in the interior and false engine, and a few minor piece substitutions. So did you build your copy in yellow? Enjoy driving it around? (BTW, in case you (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ... (...) real (...) around? It was nice working from such a great selection of photos, though of course there were some interior parts that I could not make out. I'm thinking of building a second car using your dat (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Full motorized sports car - DAT file

(...) I agree that yours is probably sturdier...they look pretty similar IMO. NOt much to either of them :) However, I believe the real motor in my version is sturdier...it's held in place better at the bottom, I think. (...) Dunno...the motor still (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)