 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1470 (-5)
  Secret plans for the Spiffcraft revealed!  [DAT]

Here are the much-coveted plans for that sublime vessel. Thomas Burger and other top scientists are hard at work trying to duplicate the tricky cockpit dome, but the main body of the ship is now available. Ship design by Mark "Muffinhead" Sandlin 0 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Bender from Futurama

LOL! :-D I like it! Franklin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Bender from Futurama  [DAT]

Here is a lego model of everybodys favorite robot from Futurama, Bender. Unfortunately his feet aren't attached but ow well. When I tried to look at it it in Ldraw however part 30151 didn't show up. I guess I must be missing an Ldraw update or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Thanks Brad. Coming from the "Master of large CAD buildings" that means a lot! :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Brick Horse

Thank you, Bradley. :-) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact