 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1463
Re: Brick Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 01:37:55 GMT

I'm also waiting for the "real" horse to be made for the CDAD folks.

However, in the mean time, I think this is an excellent replacement.  Great
Job!

Brad

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
This has probably been done before, but here is mine...
I built a horse out of bricks that models the dimensions of the actual • Lego
Horse.  This is for modeling scenes in the various CAD programs.  The • actual
horse isn't available yet, ( and I'm certainly not going to attempt that • as a
first part to model ! ) but I know someone is working on it.

You can see a picture of several of them here:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/horse.htm

The horse is approximately the right size, with the saddle gap and feet in • the
correct brick spacing from each other.  My hope is to be able to replace • this
built version with the real one when it becomes available. :-)

He's not going to win any prizes for looks, but there he is.  Let me know • what
you think.

The DAT file is available for download from the above page also.

-Andy Lynch