 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1435
  Beretta 9mm Pistol with "Rack Action"  [DAT]

My second gen. Beretta, this time the slide can be "racked" (what you see people do in movies when they load a round from the clip into the chamber by pulling the slide back). Using a small, black rubber band (the tiny 3/8" loops) you can get the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Beretta 9mm Pistol with "Rack Action"

Beautiful. >:-) I gotta build this for real. I know a few people who'll get a kick out of this model. Franklin Life Member, NRA (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)