 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1433
  Beretta 9mm Pistol  [DAT]

I threw this together in about 2 hours tonight. It's roughly life-sized and fits into my hand nicely. I was really surprised at how well it turned out, since I didn't hit the web for pics or anything, I just worked from memory (movies, video games (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Beretta 9mm Pistol

Looks sweet. >;-) I'll have to build it in real-life and compare it to my Beretta 92FS (actual pistol, not Lego). Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Beretta 9mm Pistol  [DAT]

(...) Hi, I hope you don't mind,I moddifyied it to create a Star Wars blaster style gun I am atching the DAT file if anyone is interested. 0 Beretta 9mm Series 92 Pistol/Blast tech GL!% 0 Name: Blaster.dat 0 Author: ONYX (J Boen) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)