 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1427
    Re: To boldly MLCAD where no one has MLCADed before —Damian Garcia
    "Eric Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com> wrote in message news:G4nKC2.H56@lugnet.com... (...) Did you forget to attach the dat? (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: To boldly MLCAD where no one has MLCADed before —Eric Lanteigne
   (...) In order to have all the angles right and to move parts around (view with wheels turned or hatch up) there is about 90 files that are used for that model. Maybe somebody can teach me how to use the multiple part option of the software. These (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: To boldly MLCAD where no one has MLCADed before —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Please do post them ASAP as I have been looking for a .dat of the 8880 for ages. If I had the shift pieces I would ldraw them for you but I dont have them. Seeing this makes me want to do the 8480 space shuttle :) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: To boldly MLCAD where no one has MLCADed before —Rob Bryson
     (...) I almost directly quoted that. Like the previous person has said, i'd really like to see the dat. My 8880 is stashed away in my mom's closet MISB just waiting to be wrapped for Christmas... Quite so, I have looked, better yet tried to model an (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: To boldly MLCAD where no one has MLCADed before —Kevin Bane