 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1417
  A/V-wing attack fighter  [DAT]

Sometimes I like to modify existing sets. This model can be made with the pieces from the X-wing set. This is a Star Wars theme A/V-wing attack fighter. I wanted to call this an A-wing since when you look at it head-on it looks more like an 'A'. But (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)