 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1414
Re: Starcraft models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:27:35 GMT

Show me some pics and I'll try to build you one.
Greetz,
Jay

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tim Romine writes:
Just interested if anyone knows where I could find dat files of any
Starcraft stuff;  especially the Terran Wraith fighter (I could swear I saw
someone's Wraith MOC on brickshelf once).  Either post, or email me if you
prefer:

Tim Romine
AFOL for Life
enimor@earthlink.net