 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 139
Re: Road Kill from Twisted Metal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 02:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:
I was playing Playstation's twisted metal III lately and it inspired me to make
this model.  It's Road Kill!  Check out the roof mounted missle battery and the
machine guns on the hood.  Tell me what ya think!

Heh heh heh -- Who hasn't dreamt of going down the interstate with a SRM-4
rack on the roof?  This beings back memories.  :-,

I wonder:  has anyone played Car Wars using Lego models?

Hmmm...  Has anyone played any wargames (not including LegoWars, Plastic
Hammer, etc.) using Lego models?  Microfig-scale Battletech would be pretty
fun!

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>
http://www.io.com/~jsproat

I've played a castle game called "battle brix"
the instructions were only 3 pages long! JOY!!!
the nerve of some people.  they acctually think were going to play a game with
20 page long instructions?  sheeeeeesh.
I'm acctualy creating a game that is *SIMPLE*
which involves making tanks with only 2-3 pieces
that way, u dont need gobs of legos to play it...

alex