 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1374
Re: Looking for dat file to make sphere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Dave Novick writes:
I am really interested in learning to build a sphere out of legos. Does
anyone have a dat for a sphere, or can point me to building instructions.

There a guy named John Gramley that made easter eggs, and the round end of
these eggs resemble a sphere. You'll find pictures and a 2D building
instruction (a kind of "footprints" for each layer), named "eggplan.jpg" on
this site:

Adrian Drake made a bowling ball, go see it at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/

Click on "Sculpture" and then on the image "Bowling Ball and Pin".
There are no instructions here though.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.