 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1370 (-20)
  Re: multi-limbed alien pod racer (Star Wars: Episode I)

(...) BTW, this creature is named Gasgano. --Ryan Lugnet member #517 E-mail: Ryanjf2@juno.com Amateur radio call sign: kb1fob (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  multi-limbed alien pod racer (Star Wars: Episode I)  [DAT]

Inspired by someone else's creative use of the Minifig Skeleton Leg, and using the Minifig Aviator's Cap that I posted the other night ("(URL) here is a model of the multi-limbed pod racing alien from "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace". I've also (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Yet another BTTF Delorian...  [DAT]

Hey, everybody. After seeing Back to the Future a few nights ago, I tried my luck at the Delorian in it. Please LMKWYT! -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) Let me know if you get any errors. There is a custom made part, but I included it. 0 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Small Racecraft

SWEEEEEt! Rick (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Small Racecraft  [DAT]

I originally built this model entirely in white, but I think I like this color scheme. If you have any suggestions for a better scheme (or comments in general, please let me know. --Bram 0 Racecraft 0 Name: racecrft.dat 0 Author: Bram Lambrecht (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  8 stud wide scania truck  [DAT]

Here my second design using MLcad.The scale is not that perfect its a little to big but my minifig can sleep comfortable in his truck.Hope you all can see that it is a scania s4 truck.Let me now what you think about it.My nephews love it. Eric 0 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  datsville constructions rockbreaker  [DAT]

They are doing some construction work at the petrol station thats next to the bus stop where I wait for the bus home from university and they had one of these there. When I saw it I thought "datsville constructions needs one of those". So here it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  raceway first aid unit  [DAT]

heres the ambulance i am doing for the raceway first aid unit that will go with my raceway (www.geocities.com/t...1404.html) 0 Name: race921.dat 0 Author: Thomas Burger <tburger666@aol.com> 1 0 0 8 -120 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 6157.DAT 1 0 0 8 60 1 0 0 0 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  formula 1 race car  [DAT]

Here my first design with mlcad and my first post in this newsgroup I hope you all like it, comments are always welcome My next project is a 8 stud wide scania truck for minifigs but that takes more time then i thought Eric 0 FILE ferrari.dat 0 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Luxury Submarine Boat thing...  [DAT]

I created this model in MLCad pretty quickly but it's really good. One of my best Dat files ever. It is a neat little white submarine that started out as a luxury yacht. It has a glass roof for observing sea life and enjoying the sunset. It also has (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  mini scooter  [DAT]

behold! I have constructed a mini-scooter like all the kids (like me) are riding nowdays! now all your technic figs can ride in style on these scooters, but always wear a helmet! LMKWYT -Philip Kostka seahaus@znet.com here is the DAT: 0 mini Scooter (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Baby Dragon from Legoland  [DAT]

Hey all! I came home last night from Legoland's Funtown Sundown Dinner with a new Legoland model. It's a baby dragon. It's little and it's kind of cute. His daddy - from a building demonstration earlier this year - can be found at: (URL) those who (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Thanks. They look a little small though. Easy enough though to take the concept and make something a little larger. Frank (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Here ya go! (URL) fun. -John Rudy www.cortland.edu/ace...e2000/john (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Could someone post a picture for those of us who are LCad defficient? (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Blackbird

Forgot to mention... I am still trying to think of a good engine idea for this model. There are two brackets in place on the back of the model to attach the engines to. I would like to go with something other than a cone... hehe. Any suggestions? (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Blackbird  [DAT]

Made this in real life a couple months ago.. brought it with to the Chicagoland area legofest.. modeled it in ldraw in Ice Planet colors... LMKWYT It looks a lot better rendered in POV-Ray.. I'll get a render and the mpd file onto my website soon. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Star Wars - Swoop (speeder bike)  [DAT]

This is the first Ldraw model (I use MLCAD) that I have made. Please tell me what you think. 0 Untitled 0 Name: swoop.dat 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 1 7 0 0 2 0 0 1 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 4032.DAT 1 0 0 0 26 0 0 1 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 3941.DAT 0 STEP 1 0 0 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Pinball Machine DAT

(...) I haven't heard anything yet from Robert Stack's people. (...) Thanks. And weenie gripes are fine. I don't even care what my wife thinks of the stuff I build. The first picture on the page is offered only as a representation of the model as a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Pinball Machine DAT

(...) too, esp. with the names of the characters. If I had the weeniest gripe it would be the gaps between the skylights and the roof plates one plate height down -- know what I mean? Perhaps I am unfamiliar with the type of skylight you were (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact