 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1365 (-5)
  8 stud wide scania truck  [DAT]

Here my second design using MLcad.The scale is not that perfect its a little to big but my minifig can sleep comfortable in his truck.Hope you all can see that it is a scania s4 truck.Let me now what you think about it.My nephews love it. Eric 0 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  datsville constructions rockbreaker  [DAT]

They are doing some construction work at the petrol station thats next to the bus stop where I wait for the bus home from university and they had one of these there. When I saw it I thought "datsville constructions needs one of those". So here it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  raceway first aid unit  [DAT]

heres the ambulance i am doing for the raceway first aid unit that will go with my raceway (www.geocities.com/t...1404.html) 0 Name: race921.dat 0 Author: Thomas Burger <tburger666@aol.com> 1 0 0 8 -120 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 6157.DAT 1 0 0 8 60 1 0 0 0 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  formula 1 race car  [DAT]

Here my first design with mlcad and my first post in this newsgroup I hope you all like it, comments are always welcome My next project is a 8 stud wide scania truck for minifigs but that takes more time then i thought Eric 0 FILE ferrari.dat 0 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Luxury Submarine Boat thing...  [DAT]

I created this model in MLCad pretty quickly but it's really good. One of my best Dat files ever. It is a neat little white submarine that started out as a luxury yacht. It has a glass roof for observing sea life and enjoying the sunset. It also has (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact