 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1361
    Luxury Submarine Boat thing... —Nicholas Fezie
   I created this model in MLCad pretty quickly but it's really good. One of my best Dat files ever. It is a neat little white submarine that started out as a luxury yacht. It has a glass roof for observing sea life and enjoying the sunset. It also has (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)