 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1360 (-5)
  mini scooter  [DAT]

behold! I have constructed a mini-scooter like all the kids (like me) are riding nowdays! now all your technic figs can ride in style on these scooters, but always wear a helmet! LMKWYT -Philip Kostka seahaus@znet.com here is the DAT: 0 mini Scooter (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Baby Dragon from Legoland  [DAT]

Hey all! I came home last night from Legoland's Funtown Sundown Dinner with a new Legoland model. It's a baby dragon. It's little and it's kind of cute. His daddy - from a building demonstration earlier this year - can be found at: (URL) those who (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Thanks. They look a little small though. Easy enough though to take the concept and make something a little larger. Frank (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Here ya go! (URL) fun. -John Rudy www.cortland.edu/ace...e2000/john (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Could someone post a picture for those of us who are LCad defficient? (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact