 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1359
    Baby Dragon from Legoland —John Gramley
   Hey all! I came home last night from Legoland's Funtown Sundown Dinner with a new Legoland model. It's a baby dragon. It's little and it's kind of cute. His daddy - from a building demonstration earlier this year - can be found at: (URL) those who (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Which set has 2x2 green corner plate? (Re: Baby Dragon from Legoland) —Steve Chuck
   The dragon is great, but where do I find the quantity of 2x2 green corner plates (part # 2420) needed? I'm not sure if there were any sets that contained these. Thanks Steve (...) 2000 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)